It's been a hot minute since I last posted. Life has been a little crazy - you know how it gets. But I'm happy to be back! So without further ado, let's get to know each other a little, shall we?
I feel silly for not doing this sooner to be honest! How very rude of me. Anyways, let me introduce myself; I'm Sophy, a 31 year old make up artist and casual photographer based in London. I enjoy the simple things in life, like naps, good food and lipstick. Here's a few things you might not already know about me, and shout out to those who already know 80% of them!
1. I hate putting on mascara, it’s so tedious, right?
2. My boyfriend and I met on Tinder, yay!
3. I’m a true country bumpkin, give me fields and fresh air over city life any day
4. I am happiest when surrounded by my family and good food
5. When I was little I wanted to be an English teacher and I think maybe I still do!
6. I spent 3 years living on my own (and it was glorious, highly recommend)
7. The best place I’ve travelled to is Iceland, read my blogpost all about it here
8. My bestest friend lives in Cardiff
9. I am not a morning person, never have been and never will be
10. If you tell me to keep a secret, I will
11. I really enjoy cooking (I make the best risotto FYI!)
12. I have a short attention span, soz.
13. If money was no object, I would just travel the world
14. I could probably eat pizza every day and not get bored of it
15. I am not afraid to tell people I don’t agree with something
16. I can’t stand mushrooms, yuk
17. I also can’t stand main lights - pass me the lamps, candles and fairy lights
18. I’m more of a cat person than a dog person (don't hate)
19. If I could take one item of make up on a desert island it would be cream blush (and sunscreen obvs)
20. I love singing and once considered being a backing singer for fun :)
21. (One more for luck!) When I love, I love hard.
Til next time, Sophy x
Follow me @sophy.jane